Returns and Exchanges
Grace & Grit Apparel’s Returns and Exchanges Policy
At Grace and Grit Apparel Company
we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please make sure to take the following steps:
- Please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of what is wrong with your item and an invoice number in the subject line. You must do this for a return.
- Items must not be worn, used or tampered with and placed in original packing. If items are in less then perfect condition the items will be sent back at the customers expense.
- You may return your merchandise for store credit within 5 days of delivery as long as it's not a Holiday or Clearance item.
- If you chose a size of clothing and it is to big or to small and you would like to exchange please text us at 334)580-0244. The customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways. We do our best to give you a "guideline" size chart. Everything is made from various suppliers and varies from outfit to outfit so please ask for measurements ahead of time by texting 334-580-0244.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items and recommend you send it back using an insured courier. Make sure you are provided with a tracking number or delivery confirmation and keep this for your records.
- All Holiday items and discontinued/clearance items are a final sale and can not be exchanged no exceptions.
- Once an order is shipped, if you would like to return merchandise for a store credit/exchange you are responsible for the shipping costs both ways (Unless it was an error on our part) When returning if we receive your package and you do not want to pay the funds to have it shipped back a 20% restocking fee will apply before a refund is issued. The refund will not include shipping costs.
- If an incorrect address is entered and the package is undeliverable the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. If the package is shipped back to us and the customer does not want to pay additional shipping fees to have the package sent back out, a 20% restocking fee will apply before a refund is issued.
If you ordered the wrong merchandise and realized it after checkout contact us immediately. Our shipping hours are not the same as our customer service hours so there is a good possibility it could ship before the correction is made. We are not responsible for incorrect orders. If we do still have your order when contacted we can exchange the incorrect merchandise to the correct merchandise if we have it in stock. If not we can exchange for another item. If you decide to remove merchandise entirely before package is shipped a 20% restocking fee will apply.